A lot's happened since mozharness 0.4 landed in late September. We:
- added a bunch of Android native support.
- enabled Android single locale repacks with nightly update snippet generation
- ported Android signing with passphrase verification, signature verification, single locale support, and update snippet creation.
- rolled peptest out to production on Try, across all desktop test platforms.
- improved mozharness virtualenv support, with real-life mozbase usage in peptest.
- fixed actions-in-config-files.
separated the output parser from
ShellMixin.run_command(), so we can
parse output from
- eventually add context lines to output parsing, and
- potentially split serial tasks into multiple parallel jobs with their own log parsing.
- added chunking support to split up jobs across machines.
which()support to specify or find executables.
summarize_success_count()support to track granular status across a list of tasks.
ReleaseMixinto tie into our existing buildbot infrastructure/configs.
pyflakescall and Debian/Ubuntu support to
moved mozilla-specific modules into
- retired Maemo scripts (Maemo tier 3).
This feels like an as-good-as-any time to arbitrarily increment the arbitrary version number: mozharness 0.5.
I think the best part of this release is how more people got involved; I can feel the momentum building. I certainly don't want to wait another 5 months before the next arbitrary version bump.