There's been another arbitrary version bump!
- Android Panda unittests with mozpool,
- Gaia unittests,
- Gaia pushbot,
- Servo builds,
- Android x86 emulator unittest support,
- C++ unittest support,
- desktop talos (rolled out!),
- optional config files,
- pulling config files from a url,
- system resource monitoring,
- action/script hooks,
- additional VirtualenvMixin enhancements,
- fixed windows rmtree,
- made ReadOnlyDict fully lockable,
- TBPL exit_status levels,
- fixed TBPL worst_level() usage,
- added _post_fatal() callback,
- consolidated OSMixin and ShellMixin to ScriptMixin,
- output timeouts,
- run_command() env printing,
- max log size,
- additional Boot2Gecko emulator tests,
- b2gbuild.py: removed snapshots, gaia packaging, debug build support, ...
... and we have a lot of work in progress that will be ready to land shortly.
I think the best sign is we're getting more and more contributors to the project. Stay tuned for more goodness.